Pixode is a fast-growing studio made of the best minds in gaming, spanning across some of the world’s top gaming hubs in Israel, Ukraine, and the UK. We create everlasting casual games that are exciting and entertaining. Our mission has always been to give our users the highest level of satisfaction and create a gaming company for years to come.
Using knowledge and experience, our teams bring projects to perfection, from concept to launch. Creativity combined with the most innovative technologies is our formula for games that are timeless, ageless and fun! At Pixode, all team members have a genuine chance to contribute and impact the company and the gaming world.
We’re looking for a sharp and passionate Business Analyst to join our top-notch business team. Using your analytical skills, you’ll be responsible for telling the story behind the numbers and understanding how people interact with our products.
• Be on the cutting edge of analysis, leveraging our data sources to propose new ideas that you’ll then see implemented.
• Analyze large, complex data sets representing users’ behavior, see beyond numbers and help to inform, influence, support and execute our business decisions.
• Work closely with Product, Monetization and management, be proactive and provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from game data to shape features, game economies and future product roadmaps and business strategies.
• Plan and analyze effective A/B tests in order to improve business KPIs.
• Balance and monitor flows from all the features in the game.
• Build reports and dashboards to monitor product performance, key business metrics and player’s experience.
• 2+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for a web or mobile company, online gaming industry.
• Outstanding analytical & technical skills.
• Strong SQL & Tableau with experience in querying complex data sets.
• Self-motivated and independent.
• Ability to turn complex concepts into actionable recommendations.
BSc/BA in highly quantitative fields such as mathematics / Industrial Engineering / Economics / Statistics or equivalent academic knowledge.
Previous experience as a product analyst in the gaming industry.
Previous experience in business analysis management position.