Why Pixode? Our passionate team is fully involved in the company. We are a rapidly growing, fast paced and product driven team where each individual's contribution impacts the product's success. You will work in a team that listens to and takes into account the points of each of the team members. Not to mention that there is an opportunity to influence technical decisions. The future of the games is in your hands!
We offer a competitive salary, stable employment with career development, and a comfortable office in the center of Stryi.
- Strong skills in Ruby (2+ years);
- strong knowledge in OOP, Ruby on Rails;
- strong knowledge of client-server and service/microservice architecture;
- experience with REST API;
- experience with SQL/NoSQL databases;
- English: intermediate+
- Code reviews;
- architectural decisions;
- developing, expanding, and supporting the project;
- development of new functionality;
- working with other team members to devise the best possible technical solutions to complex problems.
Our company cares about every employee, so we also offer:
- Compensation for professional development courses;
- comfortable workplaces with modern equipment;
- free coffee, tea, and cookies;
- table football;
- swedish wall;
- regular team buildings;
- great corporate events.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
FOR ANY QUESTIONS, WRITE TO US BY EMAIL:
LiveOps is a project aimed at managing mobile games.
The main focus is on segmenting the audience and providing a personalized experience for each player. Conducting Live-ops, monitoring indicators, managing the economy is exactly the functionality we are currently working on. This solution will allow other developers to focus on improving their games, and get all the operational activities with the help of our service.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team at our Stryi offices. You will directly communicate with team leads and project managers, effectively collaborate with the team to provide the most optimal solutions and take an active part in code quality improvements.